COVID-19 Policies for Group Classes
For the safety and protection of everyone, please adhere to the following guidelines when visiting and joining a class at the studio:
- Face masks are required for everyone.
- Only class participants allowed: Please don’t bring a guest unless pre-approved by the instructor. Class sizes are limited.
- Wash your hands frequently and utilize hand sanitizer which is provided at the front of the room and near the door.
- Maintain at least 6 ft of distance between yourself and other students.
- To reduce contact with shared materials, many materials will be pre-dispensed or separated into kits and sanitized for individual use. Other materials, such as easels and tray tables, will be sanitized at the beginning and end of each session.
- If you think you might be sick, or if you or someone you have close contact with (at home or through work, etc) has tested positive for COVID-19, please don’t attend class.
- Live classes can be attended via a Zoom meeting to encourage those who might be experiencing symptoms (or any other situation that gets in the way of attending class in-person) to attend from home. A link that is good for all sessions of a class will be provided.
Thank you for your support and commitment to the health of our community!
Questions? Just email us!